Welcome to 2018-19!
We are excited for all of the fun activities and events that are planned for this school year... and we need your help to make it happen!
- LOADS of August/September Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help (See description here)
- Office help
- Teacher take-home projects
- Jump Start Day Picnic (Fri, Aug 17th): Help PTM with picnic set-up, serving food, manning games, etc.
- Post Jump Start Day (Mon, Aug 27th through 31st): Help with sorting forms and possible filing
- Weekend Warriors (Sat, Sept 1st): Assist Mr. Kraker (Lead Custodian) from 7-9am with extra cleaning and small projects in and around the school grounds.
- School Picture Days (Mon, Sept 10th and Tues, Sept 11th): Volunteer needed in the morning and early afternoon to assist with school pictures.
- Walk A Thon (Sat, Sept 22nd): Tons of volunteer hour opportunities with set-up, manning check-in tables, snack and water tables, route check stops, assist PTM with the post Walk A Thon activities, and clean up.
Important Information: You are invited to join the "Remind" program for our TCS volunteer group (TCSVolunteers) to get a reminder the day before your serve via text or email (your choice) and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.
Please contact Mrs. Janine McDavitt at 815-577-9310, ext. 66, or email@example.com to sign up or for information.