At Trinity Christian School, we strive to offer students a well-rounded experience. We believe the Lord has blessed each of our students with certain gifts which include athletics, arts and academics. Physical Education is part of the core curriculum at TCS and offered to all of our students twice weekly. In addition, to enhance our students gifted in athletics, we offer our TCS Athletic Program.
The TCS Athletic Program is a part of the I.C.C. (Illinois Christian Conference) and ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), which is made up of several private, Christian schools located throughout the south and southwest suburbs of Chicago. Our Athletic Director is Mr. Jon Vugteveen and through his leadership, our school offers an excellent team experience for our students.
Our athletic program includes:
- August-October: CoEd Soccer, Girls Volleyball
- November-January: Boys Basketball, Cheerleading
- January-March: Girls Basketball
- February-March: Boys Volleyball (cancelled for 2020)
- February-April: CoEd Bowling