Thank you for helping with these activities!
- Lots of April Daily Needs for Recess and Lunch Help.
- Run, White & Blue 5k (Sat, April 27th, 6am-1pm): Volunteers are needed to man the water and snack tables, route monitors, time keepers, clean up. SIGN UP HERE!
- Lots of May Daily Needs for Morning Greeter, Recess and Lunch Help.
- The Last Weekend Warriors (Sat, May 4th, 7-9am): Help Mr. Kraker do some extra cleaning around the school.
- 5th-8th Grade Musical (Fri, May 3rd and Sat, May 4th): Volunteers needed on the performance dates to help with admissions, concessions, ushers, and clean up. See the sign up sheet below.
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fri, May 10th, 10:45am-1:30pm): Volunteers are needed to supervise each teacher classroom while teachers are attending the luncheon that PTM hosts. SIGN UP HERE!
- Graduation (Thurs, May 23rd, 6:15-9pm): Volunteers needed (7th grade parents and students preferred) to hand out programs, resupply dessert table and clean up.
- Field Day [The Last Day of School] (Fri, May 31st, 8:30am-12:30pm): Help Mrs. Overall set-up, man various stations of games, snacks, water, and clean up. These hours count for 2019-2020 school year.
Reminder: Required volunteer hours for families with students in 8th grade must be completed by May 10th. Required volunteer hours for families with students in K-7th grade must be completed by May 24th. Any unfulfilled hours by the due date specified above will result in $25/unfulfilled volunteer hour charge on your account. If you need to brainstorm ways to meet your volunteer hour family quota, please feel free to email Mrs. Janine McDavitt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Important Information: You are invited to join the "Remind" program for our TCS volunteer group (TCSVolunteers) to get a reminder the day before your serve via text or email (your choice) and be notified of last minute needs. Instructions on how to sign up are available here.